The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, generating him unmatched at dealing and avoiding damage. He can proficiently use a shield but is equally comfy slashing away having a highly effective two-hander or fighting with weapons in each hand. His effective arms can draw the strings with the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His highly honed reflexes give him a cat-like ability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist is usually a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is effectively deserved. In this Post, U4GM Will share Poe 3.3 Duelist Builds for Gladiator, Champion, and Slayer for you.
[PoE 3.3 Slayer Build] Incredible Single Target DPS Oni-Goroshi, Blade Flurry, Embrace the Madness Slayer Build
This Build Even with low budget gear this build has superb evident speed, awesome single target DPS, and higher survivability. This Build was lucky to get two swords in about 6-7 hours of farming, and they had been strictly identical, so This Build decided to possess 1 for map clearing and one particular for single target and to swap in line with the circumstance.
This Build chose Reave for clearing because This Build had under no circumstances attempted this skill ahead of and with the recent up in AoE it seemed to become capable to Clear nearly the whole screen without moving. Single target skill is going to be Blade Flurry for the reason that This Build has completed a lot of builds on it and since it is not my favorite skill, it has amazing single target DPS.
The character is really a Slayer for the reason that its leech capabilities will make it simpler to manage the harm from Her Embrace. It also has a lot of cool items: 20% culling strike, immune to bleeding and stun although leeching, onslaught, extra damage if you’ve killed recently.
For numbers take a look at my PoB: 7000 HP / 80% crit opportunity / 1 M DPS on Shaper with realistic setup / 50% movement speed / Significantly less than ten Poe exalted orb one month following league start out.
+ good clear speed
+ awesome single target DPS melts bosses
+ invincible in uber lab
+ budget friendly because you get your 6L totally free
+ Slayer ascendancy + Her Embrace makes you immune to practically all the things
+ can do all content material (99% of it)
+ quite higher leech will allow you to Facetank a great deal of issues
– cannot do these map mods :
– no leech
– no regen
– 60% significantly less recovery
– elemental reflect
– physical reflect (unless you could equip Sibyl’s Lament)
Soul of Lunaris for the lowered physical damage taken and improved movement speed while mapping
Soul of Solaris is going to be terrific for bosses (primarily if you will find no adds)
Soul of Arakawa for the reduced DoTs harm if your leech is not high adequate
Soul of Gruthkul with captured Erebix to lessen attack speed of mobs and bosses
Attack and Cast speed when you have killed recently (very good all around)
Harm penetrates resistances in the event you haven’t killed not too long ago (only appropriate for bosses)
Ancestral Protector grants increased attack speed
Blade Flurry elevated harm
Blood Rage grants improved attack speed
Or any reduced mana reserved to become able to drop Enlighten
Pick a single you like due to the fact gloves enchant are just about useless for this build (and I got spiked gloves, so I don’t desire to overwrite the explicit on them)
Get Frost Blades initially and use it with Ancestral Contact + whatever help gems you want/need
– It really is ok to possess a single target skill inside your swap weapon as well
– In the event, you have a Tabula place Ancestral Warchief in it with support gems you get from the vendor
– Reave is level 12, get it as quickly as you may and begin leveling it
– Upgrade/Add support gems as you level
– Do not invest in important strikes as well early for the reason that you will not be able to handle the harm from Her Embrace
– Usually attempt to cap your fire resistance so Her Embrace doesn’t as well a lot harm
– Began the tree with all these useless points you have to take to obtain the intriguing ones: http://poeurl.com/bJPU
– Mana and life leech are useless through leveling since your harm is too low get anything from the leech. Use warlord’s mark instead with blasphemy
– Then get life nodes (your 6L skill in sword will do adequate damage to not care about taking damage nodes ideal now): http://poeurl.com/bJPV
– Get Blade Flurry at level 28 in act 3
– Get the right colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in action 4 whenever you all of the ideal help gems develop into offered
– Do the lab as quickly as you possibly can, with all the acceptable life pool and your DPS it’s effortless
– Now you may have to take some harm nodes to have access to the other life nodes: http://poeurl.com/bJPX
– Get extra harm and a few mana/life leech: http://poeurl.com/bJPY
– From here get the nodes you will need: harm if you feel your Damage is low, life leech if you consider your harm will give you enough life or if Her Embrace does as well a lot of damage, accuracy if it gets below 89%.
– Do not get Vaal Pact just before maps it is not needed, get crit nodes inside the finish any time you ascendancy and leech can sustain your life even with higher harm from Her Embrace
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/bJPw
Instance Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2072492
[PoE 3.3 Champion Build] Really fun and Demonic Reave MTX looks fantastic Champion Build
If you look for “Top Tier” in a build which has a lot of specifications that need to meet. It ought to be entertaining and engaging, not price an extraordinary quantity of currency, and maybe a league starter with the capability to do all content later on as you upgrade and invest in your character. On prime of this, it needs to have quickly moved or move skills and not need to worry about any weird challenges that ruin builds for you personally
All in all, finding a build that suits me and has all of these things is usually a tall order to fill. Fortunately, I have perfected the second build in my series that fits each of the criteria. The reave/blurry genuine champion build which suits me just as perfectly! Hope you all love!
+ Pretty exciting and engaging build to play
+ Demonic Reave MTX looks amazing!
+ Really speedy pace build
+ Unbelievable movement speed with whirling blades
+ Very decent are clear
+ Among the most effective single target gems in the game
+ Terrific evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
+ No cost 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
+ Cost-free fortify on 100% of time
+ Stun immune
+ Can do nearly all map mods
+ Able to perform all content material
+ Incredible defensive capabilities
+ Easy/Cheap to gear with area for a great deal of improvements as you get more currency
– Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps aren’t attainable
– Can not leech maps are not doable
– Could be decently high priced to totally min/max your self for endgame gear
– Cleave is usually used to level the whole way till level 38 when you get multistrike. four Link it when you can with onslaught, melee physical damage, and Maim.
– Setup a four-link Blade flurry for single target with melee Phys dmg, Conc impact, ELE dmg with attacks.
– Use any one hand rare weapon with all the flattest Phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed does not matter much at this point though I hate slow Weapons personally. Base doesn’t matter at all right here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e, is fantastic throughout EARLY leveling. After you’ll need leech, you have to have a Claw for soul raker passive.
– Use ornament of your east claw as quickly as you’ll be able to and upgrade to Bloodseeker claw as quickly as it is possible to right after that.
– For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves etc.) attempt to obtain a proper amount of res and any life you’ll be able to.
– Use a mana flask until your mana leech is excellent adequate to sustain your skill. In particular for boss fights in which you might run out of mana promptly.
– As well as your regular leveling uniques including Goldrim, wanderlust, tabla, and so forth.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yd2pzxva
Example Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351
[PoE 3.3 Gladiator Build] Pretty enjoyable Tanky HC Crit Kinetic Blast Gladiator
Lycosidae offers us 100% chance to hit which is superior for hitting critical strikes. Corona Solaris offers us a totally free blind aura, enhanced crit when the enemy is blinded and added fire damage. Thief’s Torment for sustaining mana and have crazy life gained on hit. Belly on the Beast for more Life or Queen on the Forest for additional evasion and bit additional resistance.
+ Easy to hit max block by block.
+ sturdy against bosses which have walled rooms.
+ Extremely fun.
– Can not run physical or elemental reflect.
– Terrible for bosses that never have walls.
Bandits: Kill All for two passive points.
It is possible to level as sunder or as a wanderer, will depend on your playstyle.
At level two Grab an Onslaught gem.
At level 4 Grab a Decoy Totem gem.
At level 12 Start out using Storm Prison wand, Lycosidae shield, and Barrage skill gem.
At level 24 Grab yourself a Wrath gem and an Assassin’s Mark gem.
At level 30 Equip a Thief’s Torment ring that will assist with sustaining mana and life in addition to a Tywzel wand.
At level 34 Grab a Lightning Golem gem.
At level 38 Grab your self Cast When Harm Taken gem and also a Curse On Hit gem.
At level 59 Grab a Moonsorrow wand until you are able to afford a Corona Solaris.
At level 63 Use Corona Solaris until you are able to get your hands on a crucial physical wand.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7x7qole
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147604